A person who is into fitness knows how important it is to maintain their daily protein requirements. Protein is the building block of the body that is required for performing almost all bodily functions. Along with your hardcore sweaty exercise regime and healthy diet plan, your body also needs some supplements to meet the nutrient requirements. Building strength requires an investment of various things that includes proper nutrition, proper training, a good amount of rest and supplements. A balanced diet can be sufficient to maintain a healthy body type but might not be enough to boost your muscle strength quick rate as well as safe rate and there comes the role of protein supplements.
Protein powders are the most common dietary supplements that are used by fitness addicts around the world for maintaining muscle growth and development. These supplements are formulated using a variety of macro and micronutrients that can support a healthy fitness journey. Regular consumption of protein supplements along with your daily diet can help your body meet the daily required amount of protein that is required to build a lean body.
Protein supplements are divided into two categories:
- Animal derived protein supplements
- Whey protein
- Casein protein
- Egg protein
- Plant derived protein supplements
- Soy protein
- Pea Protein
- Rice Protein
Top protein powder supplements of 2021:
- Milk derived protein supplements
- Muscle Blaze Biozyme Whey Isolate
- Muscle Blaze Whey Gold Protein
- Muscle Tech Nitro Tech Performance Series
- ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
- Dramatize Elite 100% Whey Protein
- Muscle Blaze 100% Mi cellar Casein
- ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard 100% Casein
- My protein Mi cellar Casein
- MB Fuel One Whey Protein Immunity+
- Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein
- Health Kart 100% Pure Whey Protein
- Just Her Protein with Herbs for Women
- Plant based protein supplements
- bGREEN Plant Protein by MuscleBlaze
- Amway Nutrilite All Plant Protein
- JustHer Daily Greens and Superfoods
- PureFoods PF Rice Protein
- SCI MX Nutrition Ultra Plant Protein
- Natures Velvet Plant Protein
- Origin Nutrition Vegan Protein Powder
- QNT Vegan Protein
- IN2 Plant Protein
- Plix 100% Plant Protein Strength
Benefits of using protein supplements:
- Protein supplements are the best thing that one can have to enhance their muscular strength and improve their performance.
- Dairy derived protein powders are an excellent source of protein as well as calcium that can help to make your bones stronger.
- Protein supplements are loaded with nutrients that support immunity boosting.
- There is no doubt that protein supplements are what you need to consume to increase the size of your muscles.
- These supplements are also rich in both essential and non-essential amino acids that support rapid recovery of muscles and tissues as well as can help to keep fatigue at bay.
- Protein supplements are what you need if you want a lean physique and are looking forward to managing your weight.
Conclusion: The daily recommended dosage of protein depends on the brand that manufactures the supplements. It also depends on your body type, physical exercise types, gender and age. People suffering from kidney disorders or having high uric acid levels are advised to consult a doctor before including any kinds of protein supplements into their daily diet plan.